VEA Hong Kong Debuts
Tribute to The Roots Series: Chinese Umami Brunch
Four Stars Four Hands with Forum Restaurant
VEA Restaurant debuts “Tribute to The Roots” series, a major event in its annual calendar that invites one master chef each year for a collaboration. The first edition themed “Chinese Umami” headlines three-Michelin-starred Forum Restaurant for a first-ever brunch experience.
#VEATributeToTheRoots #VEAxFORUM #ChineseUmami
- We only accept online RSVP of this special collaboration via Tastings Group website within 28 days. If your desired date is full, join us on the waiting list and we will contact you if it becomes available.
- Full payment is required after you receive our confirmation e-mail, to secure all reservations.
- We serve an 8-Course Brunch Tasting Menu at HK$2,580 (+10% service charge) with a complimentary glass of KRUG champagne. Please allow at least three hours for this brunch experience.
- We have 2 seating options available (counter seats and sofa table), which are subject to availability.
- Children of 8 and above are allowed in the main dining area.
- For parties of 8 and above, or more information about our Private Dining Room, please enquire by e-mail.
- Dress code preferably smart casual.
- The use of laptop is restricted in the restaurant.