Thunder from Down Under
Four Pillars Rare Dry
First sips scream; juniper on juniper on juniper, but further explorations reveals soft citrus notes and the warming influence of other classical gin botanicals.
Resinous juniper is complemented by multiple forms of citrus, with a soft menthol finish giving this a refreshing day-time feel.
Full bodied and rich, the higher proof allows this gin to carry more flavour, packing the glass with classic juniper and citrus botanicals, with a soft floral undertone.
Australia and New Zealand is home to some of the worlds best wines and beers, so it’s no wonder they’ve begun to make some stellar gin that have swept awards at competition after competition.
The set contains 100ml each:
- Four Pillars Rare Dry (41.8%)
- Applewood (43%)
- Scapegrace Gold (57%)
It also includes 3 bottles of Fever-tree Indian Tonic.
- Every bottle of our gin cocktail is subject to our quality guarantee. If you believe a spirit to be faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make arrangements to have the bottle collected and tested.
- We may not be able to offer a refund if a spirit has been stored inappropriately.
- We are unable to offer a refund or replacement unless notified within 5 working days of delivery of the order.
- We and our shipping company shall not be responsible or liable for any subsequent loss or damage which is not foreseeable.
- We provide free standard delivery within Hong Kong with a minimum spend of HK$500, otherwise HK$40.