The Spice of Life
A green spice character, reminiscent of fennel seed and dill weed gives a fresh character best paired with Mediterranean dishes and a healthy glug of olive oil.
An explosion of spice, from the floral fragrance of cubeb pepper on the nose, to the dark earthiness from the cardamom and cassia on the finish.
Uncle Val's Peppered
Umami notes of bell peppers present itself on the nose, with a somber earthiness presents itself through the inclusion of black pepper on the finish, pairing beautifully with the juniper.
Spice. Wars have been fought over it, fortunes were made on it, and gin wouldn’t be what it is today without it. This selection showcases gins that take spices to its absolute limit.
The set contains 100ml each:
- Iron Balls (40%)
- Opihr (40%)
- Uncle Val’s Peppered (45%)
It also includes 3 bottles of Fever-Tree Indian Tonic.
- Every bottle of our gin cocktail is subject to our quality guarantee. If you believe a spirit to be faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make arrangements to have the bottle collected and tested.
- We may not be able to offer a refund if a spirit has been stored inappropriately.
- We are unable to offer a refund or replacement unless notified within 5 working days of delivery of the order.
- We and our shipping company shall not be responsible or liable for any subsequent loss or damage which is not foreseeable.
- We provide free standard delivery within Hong Kong with a minimum spend of HK$500, otherwise HK$40.