Without the study of plants and herbs, gin would not exist as we know it today. The following gins demonstrate the raw power the humble botanical has over the flavour profile of a gin. Founded in misty Islay, Scotland, The Botanist gin uses 22 locally foraged botanicals to give you a glimpse of the island’s terroir. Bombay East defines itself with the use of lemongrass and black cardamom for a powerful rendition of east Asian cuisine.
The set includes one bottle each of Fever-Tree Indian Tonic and Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic.
- Every bottle of our gin cocktail is subject to our quality guarantee. If you believe a spirit to be faulty, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to make arrangements to have the bottle collected and tested.
- We may not be able to offer a refund if a spirit has been stored inappropriately.
- We are unable to offer a refund or replacement unless notified within 5 working days of delivery of the order.
- We and our shipping company shall not be responsible or liable for any subsequent loss or damage which is not foreseeable.
- We provide free standard delivery within Hong Kong with a minimum spend of HK$500, otherwise HK$40.