Numbers Don’t Lie
Numerology is the art of telling fortunes from important numbers, but there’s nothing arcane about the numbers on these gins. In Beefeater 24, they tell you the number of hours each botanical is macerated in to pull out maximum flavour content. In Monkey 47, the number refers to the number of botanicals in each botanical, as well as the hefty alcohol content in each dram. Does it taste nice? Well, the proof is in the numbers.
The set includes one bottle each of Fever-Tree Indian Tonic and Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic.
- Every bottle of our gin cocktail is subject to our quality guarantee. If you believe a spirit to be faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make arrangements to have the bottle collected and tested.
- We may not be able to offer a refund if a spirit has been stored inappropriately.
- We are unable to offer a refund or replacement unless notified within 5 working days of delivery of the order.
- We and our shipping company shall not be responsible or liable for any subsequent loss or damage which is not foreseeable.
- We provide free standard delivery within Hong Kong with a minimum spend of HK$500, otherwise HK$40.