Land of The Rising Gin
Ki No Bi
A complex blend of bitter citrus with perfumed cedarwood painted upon the canvas of the umami of green tea and sansho pepper. Paradoxically, this complexity demand a pairing with a simple dish, and as odd as it may be, chazuke comes to mind.
The richness of the shochu base is readily apparent in this gin, and the hefty toast and smoky notes of the hojicha only serve to increase its body. Enjoy on the rocks, or with a very dry tonic.
A soft salinity and the wispy traces of flowers can be found on the nose, with the palate brining up fragrant Japanese cedarwood and a quiet synergy of light juniper and mountain herbs.
Not content with disrupting the world of whiskey, Japan has continued to rock the spirits world by producing top class gins. As with many of their arts, the Japanese distillers continue to hone their craft in the pursuit of perfection.
The set contains 100ml each:
- Ki No Bi (45.7%)
- Komasa Hojicha (45%)
- Sakurao Limited (47%)
It also includes 3 bottles of Fever-Tree Indian Tonic.
- Every bottle of our gin cocktail is subject to our quality guarantee. If you believe a spirit to be faulty, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to make arrangements to have the bottle collected and tested.
- We may not be able to offer a refund if a spirit has been stored inappropriately.
- We are unable to offer a refund or replacement unless notified within 5 working days of delivery of the order.
- We and our shipping company shall not be responsible or liable for any subsequent loss or damage which is not foreseeable.
- We provide free standard delivery within Hong Kong with a minimum spend of HK$500, otherwise HK$40.