It was a bold move that led Komasa to use Shochu as a base alcohol for their gin, but they went even one step further to introduce the velvety dark richness of hojicha. Hojicha is a tea produced by lightly toasting tea leaves over a hot pan, creating an incredible medley of savoury, roast flavours that give this gin a profile like no other .
500ml / 45%
Tonic Pairing Suggestion: The Carbonation Tonic
- Every bottle of our gin cocktail is subject to our quality guarantee. If you believe a spirit to be faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make arrangements to have the bottle collected and tested.
- We may not be able to offer a refund if a spirit has been stored inappropriately.
- We are unable to offer a refund or replacement unless notified within 5 working days of delivery of the order.
- We and our shipping company shall not be responsible or liable for any subsequent loss or damage which is not foreseeable.
- We provide free standard delivery within Hong Kong with a minimum spend of HK$500, otherwise HK$40.