Best of British
Sipsmith London Dry
Juniper is fresh and lemony, with notes of lavender and Mediterranean herbs complimenting its finish. Clean yet complex, a well rounded gin for many uses.
William Chase GB
As dry as it gets. A rich base alcohol carries warm ginger, lively lemon and a hint of clove, making for a refreshingly warm G&T.
A storm of flavours, aromas of lavender accent bitter citrus notes that swirl around a core of intense juniper. Advertises the fact they use 10 times the botanicals as their competitors, which is undeniably apparent on the first sip.
Britain is the spiritual home of gin, and while it was extremely difficult to decide what gins to include on this flight, we finally settled of these three absolute cracking gins. Huzzah! Long live the queen, and all that.
The set contains 100ml each of:
- Sipsmith London Dry (41.6%)
- William Chase GB (40%)
- Cotswolds (46%)
It also includes 3 bottles of Fever-Tree Indian Tonic.
- Every bottle of our gin cocktail is subject to our quality guarantee. If you believe a spirit to be faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make arrangements to have the bottle collected and tested.
- We may not be able to offer a refund if a spirit has been stored inappropriately.
- We are unable to offer a refund or replacement unless notified within 5 working days of delivery of the order.
- We and our shipping company shall not be responsible or liable for any subsequent loss or damage which is not foreseeable.
- We provide free standard delivery within Hong Kong with a minimum spend of HK$500, otherwise HK$40.